Our principles are:
- To see that our educational practice is informed by our commitment to the values of equality, diversity, and inclusion.
- To ensure that our education is forged through our commitments to social justice, the empowering of communities, and internationalism.
- To provide and develop an understanding of the political & economic context (of political economy and the underlying struggle between labour and capital) within which all Trade Unions operate.
- To provide and develop an understanding of the political & economic context which has shaped, and which continues to shape, the historic development of Trade Unions.
- To provide the skills and knowledge base needed to develop confident and well-informed activists in order to build and hone collective power.
These principles will be applied to all courses and events, whatever their subject matter.